The Total Economic Impact™ of Neustar Unified Analytics
Cost Savings and Business Benefits Enabled by Unified Analytics
Without unified marketing measurement, too many brands lack a clear picture of the return on their marketing investment. Often forced to rely on a combination of gut instinct and inadequate performance reports, marketers are left in the dark, unable to uncover which media channels, audiences, and tactics are driving the greatest value.
That's why, in today's fast-paced world where business success is defined by the decisions marketers make about where to invest their media dollars, unified analytics' impact cannot be overstated.
Get your copy of The Total Economic Impact™ of Neustar Unified Analytics: Cost Savings and Business Benefits Enabled by Unified Analytics, a Forrester Consulting Total Economic Impact™ Study commissioned by Neustar, for insights about how Neustar clients at brands like yours leverage unified analytics to:
- Increase their return on advertising investments due to better targeting
- Gain incremental revenue as a result of getting a complete, holistic marketing picture – online and offline, with real-time user-level and market-level channel data, and including TV and walled gardens – to make savvier investment decisions
- Reach more customers without increasing marketing budgets
About The Total Economic Impact™ of Neustar Unified Analytics Study:
As part of this Total Economic Impact™ Study, Forrester Consulting identified powerful bottom-line benefits that clearly illustrate unified analytics' impact:
- Brands report seeing up to 130% return on advertising spend and a 10X return on the investment in the solution
- Neustar customers report a 30% increase in incremental sales
Get your copy of The Total Economic Impact™ of Neustar Unified Analytics: Cost Savings and Business Benefits Enabled by Unified Analytics today to find out exactly how brands were able to see these significant bottom-line benefits with Neustar Unified Analytics.
Note: Neustar reviewed and provided feedback to Forrester Consulting based on this study, but Forrester maintains all editorial control over this study and its findings.