Updated: December 1, 2021
You have the right to exercise certain choices about personal information Neustar processes about you as a controller of that data.
If you would like to opt-out of Neustar’s use of information about you in connection with Cookie-based marketing and analytics services, click here for a simple, easy to use link. Alternatively, you can also opt out of the use of Neustar services Cookies by using the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) Consumer Opt-Out tool, the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) tool here, or the European Digital Advertising Alliance (EDAA) Opt-Out tool.
You can visit the Neustar Choices portal if you wish to opt-out Neustar’s use of Information about you using Cookies, Mobile Advertising IDs, Hashed eMails, and other Pseudonymous Identifiers or to learn more about and exercise any other rights you may have as a data subject under applicable law, including the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), Brazil’s Lei Geral de Proteção de Dados Pessoais (LGPD), and the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
You can choose opt-out of our use of your PII and associated offline data for certain purposes. To do so, visit this our Neustar Choices portal.
In addition to these choices offered by Neustar, you may have additional rights under applicable law. You may have the right to know about Personal Information that we have collected, disclosed, or sold, including:
- The categories of personal information we have collected or shared about you in the preceding 12 months,
- The categories of sources from which we have collected that information in the preceding 12 months,
- The commercial or business reason(s) we have collected or shared that information, and
- The categories of third parties with whom we have shared or to whom we have sold that information in the preceding 12 months.
Upon receipt of a verifiable request from you establishing your identity, we may be obligated to disclose specific pieces of personal information that we have collected about you. Under some circumstances, you may have the right to request deletion of Personal Information about you, the right to (i) direct us not to sell or share that information, (ii) direct us to delete, or erase that information; (iii) opt-out of or restrict certain uses and disclosures of that information. Please note that Neustar is generally unable to correct personal data provided by third parties and/or data we handle as a processor for another data controller. Please note that it is not possible for information that Neustar collects online, e.g., Log Data, to be incorrect, but we will honor requests to delete such data.
Please note that Neustar does not knowingly sell information about individuals under 16 without legally sufficient authorization (from parents of children under 13). You may be entitled to designate an authorized agent to exercise these rights on your behalf.
How to exercise rights you may have under applicable law, including GDPR, LGPD and CCPA:
- The easiest way to submit a request to exercise your rights with respect to Neustar’s processing of Personal Information about you is to use our online Neustar Choices portal. Using the Neustar choices portal enables you to exercise all of your privacy choices in one central platform – and enables us to check for certain pseudonymous identifiers automatically to verify that your request is legitimate.
- You can also submit a request to exercise these choices by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your full name, postal address, telephone number, and email address. We will contact you by email promptly after receipt of your email to let you know the status of your request and, if necessary, to ask for any additional information we need to verify your identity and fulfill your request.
- You can submit a request to know, delete, correct, restrict or opt-out by calling 1-844-638-2878.
Please note that, depending on the nature of your request, we may need additional information to verify your identity including, without limitation, name, address, telephone number, and/or email addresses. We will use any information you submit only to fulfill your request. If you would like to designate an authorized agent, we will require you to submit an email or letter with that information, including information that allows us to verify your identity as well as the identity of your agent.
Neustar is prohibited by law from treating you in a discriminatory fashion as a result of your election to exercise any rights you have under applicable data protection law.
If you would like to know more about how Neustar processes Personal Information about you, please contact us via email or postal mail to the address below:
1906 Reston Metro Plaza
Reston, VA 20190
If you have any difficulty on Neustar choices portal, please contact us via email to the address: email@example.com