Download the Q2 2019 Cyber Threats and Trends Report to Stay Up to Date on DDoS Attacks
"Under the radar" DDoS attacks increase by 158 percent as smaller, strategic threats outsmart detection tools.
Small-scale Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks are becoming more frequent and sophisticated, according to new research from our Security Operations Center (SOC).
In this report, you'll discover:
- How have DDoS attacks changed? It may surprise you.
- Who's behind today's DDoS attacks?
- How do I decide the protection I need - "Always-On" mitigation service vs. "On-demand"?
- Would I even notice the new face of attacks? And how long before I did?
- The attack statistics and behavioral trends that emerged in Q2 2019.
Download our free report to understand the latest developments in DDoS attacks and how to mitigate them. What steps will you take to defend against these threats?