Q3 2019 Cyberthreats and Trends Report
Stay Up to Date on DDoS Attacks
The number of Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks continues to increase. Small-scale attacks show the greatest growth according to new research from our Security Operations Center (SOC).
In this report, you'll discover:
- That "under the radar" attacks show the strongest growth
- The increased number of application-layer attacks
- The impact of moving to the cloud on your security posture
- How attack vectors have changed
- The growing percentage of companies who've experienced a DDoS attack
- The attack statistics and behavioral trends that emerged in Q3 2019
- And much more
Download our free report to understand the latest developments in DDoS attacks and how to mitigate them. What steps will you take to defend against these threats?