Best-of-Both-Worlds: On-Premise Box + Cloud, All Fully Managed
To both mitigate instantly and escalate as needed, security experts recommend a hybrid approach, combining the best of on-premise hardware and cloud-based solutions. The service features the best-in-breed Arbor Pravail DDoS mitigation appliance, which combats attacks locally, without a moment’s delay. When attacks exceed local capacity, Neustar fails over your traffic to the UltraDDoS Protect cloud and manages the response until the danger passes. Best of all, it is a fully managed service, including remote management of your Arbor box. Neustar monitors, detects and responds to DDoS attacks for you, so you can commit resources to higher priorities:
- Reduce Downtime – On-premise hardware acts immediately and automatically to mitigate attacks. Managed cloud failover minimizes the risk of larger attacks crippling your site or applications.
- Protect Against All Attacks – Some solutions only mitigate certain types of attacks. Blending equipment from Arbor Networks and other top providers, UltraDDoS Protect hybrid defends against attacks across your entire web infrastructure.
- Stay Focused On Core Objectives – DDoS attacks are designed to throw your business off track, including valuable IT resources. With our managed solution, we take care of attacks so you can take care of business.
- Leverage Deep Expertise – The experts at the Neustar Security Operations Centers average 10 years of experience in DDoS mitigation.
- Rely On A Single Point Of Contact – Our managed service simplifies your DDoS responses. Count on Neustar before, during and after DDoS attacks for downstream and upstream protection, plus peace of mind.
Gain A Best-in-Breed Solution
Industry-leading Arbor equipment plus Neustar cloud service equal the strongest mitigation solution you can get.