Please explain what is happening to Neustar’s Security Solutions business – what are the implications for me as a customer?
- Neustar announced on September 13 that Neustar’s Security Solutions business will become a Golden Gate Capital and GIC portfolio company with a dedicated focus and investment strategy to accelerate our cloud-oriented security solutions
- A transitional services agreement (TSA) has been put in place with TransUnion to ensure Neustar Security Solutions will continue to provide the high-quality service and world class offerings its customers expect
- The transaction is expected to close in late 4Q 2021, and is subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions and regulatory review
- Until close, Neustar, inclusive of the Security Solutions business and its employees, will operate business as usual
What does this transaction mean for Neustar Security Solutions – is this a good thing for the company?
The transaction will accelerate the mission of Neustar Security Solutions through:
- Focused attention and investment: Neustar Security Solutions will have a dedicated focus and investment strategy to accelerate our cloud-oriented security solutions that will take into account the existing foundation, market opportunities, and strong business that has been built to-date
- Capitalizing on recent progress: Neustar Security Solutions has gained significant momentum in the market and is a recognized leader in the space. The cloud-oriented security company will be a differentiated business with a commensurate investment strategy
- Seizing new market opportunities: The cloud-oriented security market is a large and fast-growing, competitive market and Neustar Security Solutions is uniquely positioned to capture new market share
- Leveraging our expertise: The security team is comprised of seasoned and talented domain experts who have produced impressive products and solutions. This team’s experience and deep expertise is a unique commodity in today’s market.
Will this transaction change or impact the Security solutions and the data we use today?
Until the transaction formally closes in late 4Q 2021, both Neustar and Security Solutions LLC and its employees will continue to operate business as usual.
How does this transaction impact our contracts, SLAs, commercial terms, or quotes for in-flight solutions with Neustar?
- Until the transaction formally closes in late 4Q 2021, both Neustar and Security Solutions LLC will continue to operate business as usual
- Invoicing/billing, payment processing, and related administrative activities will continue to operate as it does today
Who will be our points of contact going forward – will my Account Manager, Account Executive, or Support contacts change?
- Until the transaction formally closes in late 4Q 2021, both TransUnion and Neustar and Security Solutions LLC will continue to operate business as usual
- If there is a need to make a change in your account coverage personnel, we will develop a thoughtful transition plan and we will communicate with you each step of the way