Global Robocalling: Learning From the US
A Juniper Report
As a leading target of fraudulent robocalls, North America created the STIR/SHAKEN call authentication technology standards to tackle robocalling.
In the Neustar-sponsored Juniper white paper, Global Robocalling: Learning From the US, the research firm provides a recap of this global issue by country, its prevalence across the globe, and how advanced analytics coupled with trusted call solutions can help service providers identify robocalls and accurately tag and block them.
Download the report to learn:
- How fraudulent calls reduce confidence in the phone as a communication channel
- Potential financial losses due to this fraudulent activity
- How much time is wasted resolving illegal robocall issues
- How robocalls can damage an enterprise’s brand reputation
- Frameworks available to support the adoption of call authentication processes internationally