Local Listings Management
Creating Exceptional Customer Experiences from Search to Sale
Local listings accuracy isn’t just table stakes; it plays a critical role in the customer journey. The online business profile and experience at the local level is critical in building visibility, driving traffic and converting motivated consumers from search to sale.
When inaccurate or incomplete information about a business is displayed in search results, it:
- Stops consumers from using a local business, costing an estimated $10.3 billion in lost sales each year
- Reduces local search visibility, as better optimized and more accurate competitor listings are displayed more prominently
- Erodes trust in the brand, as consumers are more likely to blame the business for an inaccurate local listing than the directory it appeared on
That’s why accurate, optimized local listings are an integral component of a brand’s marketing strategy. However, effectively managing listings, especially for multiple locations, requires constant monitoring and updating across an increasingly complex network of directories, networks, and websites.
Neustar Localeze helps ensure that listings are found accurately, consistently, and with the broadest reach. This whitepaper, created in partnership with Rio SEO – the leading local marketing platform for enterprise brands, agencies, and retailers – covers:
- Five characteristics of an effective listings’ strategy
- How to assess local listings risks and opportunities
- Ways to overcome three common listings issues
- The ROI of accurate, optimized local listings
- How technology and expertise deliver positive local listings experiences at scale