Frustrated with the lack of robocall solutions?
You've heard of STIR/SHAKEN-but what does it mean for your business and how you communicate with customers?
Regulators and legislators continue to enact new rules that ensure service providers implement effective ways to combat illegal robocalls.
In response, phone companies are deploying Caller ID authentication with the STIR/SHAKEN standard. But what does this mean for businesses and how they connect with customers through calls?
In this on-demand webinar, you will learn:
- How illegal robocalls are impacting businesses today
- What STIR/SHAKEN addresses (and what it doesn't)
- The complexities of implementing call authentication across networks, and what it means for business calls
- The current state of FCC, Federal, and State STIR/SHAKEN regulations and carrier deployments
- How STIR/SHAKEN standards may evolve
- What solutions are available to augment STIR/SHAKEN deployments and provide a better call experience for your customers
Fill out the form to view the on-demand webinar and download a PDF of the presentation.