The State of Threat Feed Effectiveness in the US and UK
Join Dr. Larry Ponemon (Founder of Ponemon Institute) and Michael Kaczmarek (VP of Product Management, Neustar) in this on-demand webinar as they review the key findings of the new report "The State of Threat Feed Effectiveness in the US and UK" published in March 2021.
In this webinar you will learn why study participants - from both large and small organizations - believe the benefits of threat data feeds include:
- Ensuring better defense with no impact on performance
- Providing unique data to better inform security
- Limiting time spent researching false positives
- Reducing the mean time to detect and remediate an attack
- Pinpointing vicious cyber threats before they do damage
This information packed webinar uncovers never before explored perspectives on threat data feeds and why they have become a critical part of an organization’s arsenal of security technologies.