WFH and Network Security – Lessons Learned So Far
Have you seen more attacks on your network?
It is clear that COVID-19 has increased the complexity of defending your infrastructure from attack. As many organizations have maximized teleworking, network access and security have never been more vital.
How would you answer the following three questions?:
- Have you seen more attacks on your network in the last three months?
- Do you feel your network security has suffered as a result of remote working?
- What are the risks of a VPN?
Watch this new webinar, ‘WFH and Network Security – Lessons Learned So Far,’ to hear if you are having the same experiences as your colleagues. Hear what you need to know from these top security experts:
- Chris Matthews, Director IT Operations, ZAWG
- Dan Raywood, Deputy Editor, Infosecurity Magazine
- Matt Wilson, Senior Director of Product Management, Neustar
You will also get a glimpse of how ‘attack prevention’ should be a part of your security plan, as well as ‘attack defense.’