Navigating a World of Robocalls and Phone Scams
Outbound calls are essential to connect with customers, despite the rise of self-service and digital communications. In fact, voice calls are the second most popular channel to contact customers behind email. But, due to the rise in illegal robocalls and scams, many important calls are not received as consumer trust in the phone has eroded.
Companies say the biggest challenges in contacting consumers by phone are*:
- 63% Failure to answer
- 56% Mislabeling of calls
- 44% Blocked calls
In this LeadsCon-hosted webinar, you will learn about:
- What anti-robocall methods voice service providers are rolling out
- How robocall analytics and STIR/SHAKEN call authentication can affect phone calls
- Best practices for call originators to effectively reach customers by phone, and deliver a better call experience for customers
- The current state of regulatory and legislative anti-robocall mandates
* Source: A commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of Neustar, May 2019 of 319 business and technology decision makers responsible for outbound call experiences.