Why It’s Time to Replace Your Cookie-Based DMP with Unified Identity
There’s enough uncertainty in life and business. See how there’s an alternative to the uncertainty brewing from cookie, mobile ID, and IP deprecation with Ad Age Studio 30 Live’s webinar Why It’s Time to Replace Your Cookie-Based DMP with Unified Identity.
70 percent of media spend goes directly to publishers and the “walled garden” giants. Learn a cross-channel, first party-centric method that covers you far beyond programmatic. Our panel discusses:
- Using non-structured data to create persistent enriched anonymous profiles, not just records
- How to drive both acquisition and retention from the same data platform structure
- Keeping your analytics from degrading to merely probabilistic by adopting a framework for future data reliability
- Practical next steps to take to make what you already own - your first party data - your foundation for success
- And more!
Watch Why It’s Time to Replace Your Cookie-Based DMP with Unified Identity on demand!
Ad Age Studio 30 Live Featured Panelists
- Zach Van Doren, Senior Director of Partnerships, ActionIQ
- Brett House, Vice President, Product Marketing & Demand Generation - Marketing Solutions, Neustar, a TransUnion company
- John Dioso, Editor, Ad Age Studio 30