Is STIR/SHAKEN Getting the Job Done?
While analytics and STIR/SHAKEN call authentication have reduced robocalls and call spoofing, legitimate enterprise calls are often inadvertently marked as spam or blocked by these efforts. STIR/SHAKEN relies on the Communications Service Provider (CSP) having complete information when a call is signed, but this is often not the case—especially for enterprise calls.
Watch the on-demand webinar to learn:
- What were the limitations of the original STIR/SHAKEN framework?
- How is STIR/SHAKEN handling enterprise calls today? How are calls treated?
- How do you overcome the inconsistent treatment of calls by intermediate service providers?
- What can an enterprise do to ensure its calls are getting answered?
- How can an enterprise make sure its brand is not being spoofed?