Fraud is on the rise and continues to grow across avenues including account openings, online transactions, account takeovers and mobile payments.
Fraudsters are becoming more sophisticated and new challenges are emerging with sensitive consumer information being exposed by data breaches across industries, in addition to social engineering schemes, all while consumer identities are becoming harder to verify.
Join fraud experts Andras Cser, Vice President, Principal Analyst Security & Risk of Forrester Research; Adam Russell, Executive Director, Compliance Risk and Fraud of Neustar; and Rupert Young, General Manager of Identification and Verification Product Management of Neustar as they discuss the evolution of fraud, and the latest trends and solutions.
Webinar attendees will learn how to leverage authoritative, real-time consumer data and IP intelligence as layers of defense for authentication to help detect and mitigate the impact associated with:
- Account Opening Fraud
- Account Takeover Fraud
- Mobile Payments Registration Fraud
- Transaction Fraud
- Card Not Present Fraud and the Impact of EMV
- Andras Cser, VP Principal Analyst Security & Risk, Forrester Research
- Adam Russell, Executive Director of Compliance Risk & Fraud, Neustar
- Rupert Young, General Manager of Identification & Verification Product Management, Neustar