Managing your organization's local listing information is only the beginning.
The way local data is processed for distribution by big platforms is complex and often results in inaccurate information, duplicates and other inconsistencies. The result is low visibility, bad location data or a generally less than optimal consumer experience.
Get the most out of your local data.
Watch as Neustar Localeze, a leader in local data licensing, syndication and listing management, and Moz, the premier SEO tool and location management platform present an LSA-hosted webinar, "How to Stop Worrying about Local Listings & Focus on the Customer Journey."
You will learn:
- How to overcome the chaos of local data ecosystem
- How sites source and use local data
- How to thwart "duplicates" and inaccurate data
- An action plan for successful local search management
- The ROI of accurate and consistent local listing data (case studies)