Lou Paskalis and Michael Schoen: How to Increase Customer Lifetime Value Using Data
Is your data causing chaos?
Today's CMOs must remain hyper focused on metrics if they want to get—and stay—ahead. But it's how they apply the data that really matters. They not only need to ensure their marketing investments deliver a return for their business, driving both short-term and long-term impacts, but also must prioritize strategies that build powerful, authentic relationships and increase customer lifetime value.
For expert advice on these top marketing challenges, hear from Lou Paskalis, a titan in the industry, and Michael Schoen, general manager of marketing solutions at Neustar, during the recorded MMA CEO & CMO Summit session, "It’s Not All About the Benjamins: Using Data and Analytics to Build Customer Relationships," now available to watch on demand.
Hear from Lou Paskalis and Michael Schoen about how to...
- Go beyond quantifying the impact of your marketing efforts and advance to leveraging data and analytics to increase your brand's customer lifetime value
- Prioritize different media touchpoints and create a holistic customer experience
- Define marketing success, ensuring a balance between short-term outcomes, like sales, and longer-term customer lifetime value
- Build out a marketing organization designed to address both short-term and long-term customer value
- Louis Paskalis, former SVP, enterprise media executive at Bank of America
- Michael Schoen, SVP and GM of marketing solutions at Neustar