How to Amplify Short-Term and Long-Term Marketing Results
Are your marketing investments designed to deliver both short-term and long-term marketing results for your brand? Marketers know that long-term marketing goals, like brand health and sustainable revenue growth, are important. Too often, however, they're forced to focus on short-term goals, like sales conversions.
Savvy brands, however, know how to leverage advanced marketing analytics to drive sales performances and ROAS while also balancing longer-term objectives that strengthen all-important brand equity.
Check out our eMarketer Tech-Talk Webinar, "How to Play the Long Game: Managing the Impact of Your Marketing Investment," to find out how to optimize your marketing investments to drive short-term and long-term marketing results.
This recorded presentation is now available to watch on demand. Fill out the form here to gain insights on how to:
- Create a brand that consumers love
- Stay top of mind with your target audience for decades to come
- Maximize the impact of your efforts on both short-term and long-term marketing results
- Achieve a holistic view of your marketing performance to optimize your investments and drive brand health, customer retention, sales, brand affinity, and more
- Marissa Coslov, VP of business development at eMarketer (moderator)
- Henry Tam, SVP of global sales and partnerships at BERA
- Catie Daly, senior consultant at Neustar