Protect Subscribers from Robocalls and Improve Outbound Calling
Telecom carriers face two big challenges from the rise of robocalls and call fraud:
- They are required by legislation to implement effective solutions to protect consumers from illegal robocalls.
- They must ensure the phone channel remains a viable way for them to connect with customers.
In this on-demand webinar, industry experts (Kate Leggett, VP and principal analyst at Forrester, and Jonjie Sena, senior director of product marketing at Neustar) will discuss how carriers complying with illegal robocall and call fraud regulations will benefit both their customers and their own businesses as service providers.
Learn how to:
- Be compliant with regulations on protecting subscribers from illegal robocalls
- Prevent legitimate calls from being wrongly blocked or mislabeled as spam
- Improve outbound contact rates
- Deliver better call experiences
Fill out the form to view the on-demand webinar and download a PDF of the presentation.