You are aware of STIR/SHAKEN and the upcoming June 30 deadline, but what does it mean for contact centers? Newly mandated rules could put your calls at risk of being blocked – unless you act now. During this on-demand presentation from the PACE Washington Summit, we provide insights into the FCC’s new rules and share best practices to help ensure your outbound calls are not blocked or mislabelled as spam.
In this on-demand session, you will learn:
- What STIR/SHAKEN addresses (and what it doesn't)
- The complexities of implementing call authentication, and what it means for contact centers
- The current state of FCC, Federal, and State STIR/SHAKEN regulations
- Why your calls are at risk of being blocked - and what you need to do about it
- What solutions are available to augment STIR/SHAKEN deployments, provide a better call experience, and improve customer engagement