How COVID-19 is Disrupting Retail
Learn the major shift in recent sales forecasts
In eMarketer's original “The Future of Retail 2020: Top 10 Trends Shaping the Year Ahead" report, analysts predicted a 12.8% growth for ecommerce and 0.7% for non-ecommerce in the US over 2019.
Six months after its release, we see a vastly different retail landscape due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Neustar’s VP of Marketing Solutions, Joseph Pagano, joined eMarketer's Principal Analyst Andrew Lipsman as he examined the top 10 trends in retail amid this downturn. In this on-demand webinar replay, retailers and ecommerce brand executives will learn what to expect in a post-pandemic economy:
- Get the most recent forecasts for ecommerce and non-ecommerce retail sales for 2020 and 2021 in the US.
- Learn about consumers' concerns in this post-coronavirus economy and how they will impact specific segments of retail.
- Review the commerce tactics that brick-and-mortar stores must implement to make consumers feel safe.
- Discover the essential initiative that 49% of SMBs are missing out on that is "even more imperative amid the pandemic."
- Investigate the buying trends that will reposition themselves, explode in popularity, or stall out this year.