Cookie Tracking Alternatives You Need to Embrace in a Post Cookie World
Is your data causing chaos?
For years, advertisers and publishers have relied on third-party cookie tracking and device IDs to ensure media addressability, improve customer engagement, analyze performance, and optimize ROI. With these options going away, there's no silver bullet replacement in store for media addressability in a post-cookie tracking world.
Instead, innovative companies are implementing four crucial integrations to ensure media addressability now and for the future without cookie tracking. You can, too.
Find out how by watching the recording of our 2021 ANA Media Conference session, "4 Critical Ingredients For The Post-Cookie World," now available on demand.
Discover how to...
- Build new connections and maintain unique integrations across authenticated and non-authenticated traffic
- Ensure these pathways are both transparent and flexible in order to adapt to continually changing privacy legislation and consumer behavior
- Leverage next-generation data connectivity platforms that provide sustained protection from ID deprecation and privacy risk across the marketing ecosystem
- Free your organization from reliance on cookie tracking and device IDs
- Michael Schoen, SVP and GM of marketing solutions at Neustar