Call Authentication: Restoring Trust in Calls
Are your calls to customers getting through?
In the fight against illegal robocalls, the TRACED Act and recent FCC rules mandate that telecom providers implement STIR/SHAKEN call authentication standards by June 30, 2021.
While the intent of these regulations is to protect consumers, an unintended consequence is that legitimate calls from reputable enterprises are being mistakenly blocked or tagged as spam.
In this on-demand webinar, Michele Shuster, PACE General Counsel, and Jonjie Sena, Senior Director of Product Marketing at Neustar, share what call originators need to know:
- How new call regulations will impact your business
- How calls are authenticated through STIR/SHAKEN
- How to prevent and remedy wrongful call blocking and spam tagging
- Ways to influence how outbound calls are assessed through STIR/SHAKEN
- The evolution of STIR/SHAKEN – what’s next in restoring trust in calls?
View the recording and get the presentation slides today!