For customer interactions in sensitive, high-risk industries like financial services, trust is critical. But, robocalls, call spoofing, and anti-robocall mandates like STIR/SHAKEN call authentication can mistakenly label calls as spam, or even block them. In fact, close to 90 percent of calls to customers go unanswered.
It’s vital that financial services firm’s outbound calls display it’s them calling, and that the call has been authenticated. By establishing trust with solutions like Branded Call Display (BCD) which enables enterprises to add logo, name, reason for the call and more to the mobile display, customers are more likely to answer the call.
As part of our Meet the Experts Series, we interviewed our Vice President of Identity and Trust Solutions, Finance, Adam Russell, to talk about how solutions like Branded Call Display (BCD), part of our Trusted Call Solutions (TCS) suite, can help financial services firms facilitate two-way communications with customers safely and effectively through the ever-popular voice channel.
Watch the video to get answers to questions like:
- How important is the phone channel in the finance space?
- Why is it important to rebuild trust in this channel?
- How does Neustar help the finance industry improve answer rates?
- Why is call authentication important and how does it work?
- How does Branded Call Display change the game?