Fast and accurate number porting enables you to activate customers faster, generate revenue sooner and provide a positive customer experience from the start.
Neustar Service Order Administration (SOA) automates the process of updating the Number Portability Administration Center (NPAC) during the number porting process. Neustar provides a direct interface with the NPAC, enabling the full use of all NPAC fields and features for IP, TDM and wireless services.
XML Interface to the NPAC
The Neustar SOA XML interface increases efficiency and speed by allowing a secondary XML SOA to connect to the NPAC. The Neustar SOA facilitates the completion of mass migration projects associated with network transformation initiatives, merger and acquisitions, technology upgrades and network grooming projects.
- Flexible: GUI or XML/SOAP API interface for custom integration and compatibility with existing OSS systems.
- Efficient: Single log-in for all NPAC regions with unique customer domains and unlimited user access.
- Compliant: Continuous systems support for industry changes and carrier business rules, eliminating the need to implement updates.
Combine the Neustar SOA and Neustar LSR Receive to automate processing for non-revenue generating port-out orders. Additionally, the Neustar SOA prevents unauthorized port-outs by creating an auto-conflict if a corresponding LSR is not detected. Once a valid LSR is received, the conflict is resolved and processing continues.
Neustar SOA Features
The Neustar SOA is a hosted solution that eliminates hardware and software costs, providing low transaction costs and no unexpected charges. It’s delivered in a secure environment that supports all North American Numbering Council (NANC) requirements and NPAC Subscription Version (SV) requests, responses and notifications, ensuring a low fallout rate.
- XML Interface: Allows a secondary connection to the NPAC.
- Auto-SPID Population: Populates the SPID of the TN being ported in.
- Immediate Activate: Allows immediate updates (i.e. cutovers, M&A, upgrades) at a pre-set time. The SV can be created with a system due date and time, without creating an Activate request.
- Multi-destination Support: Send responses and notifications to multiple separate destinations, so customers receive only their notifications, rather than all notifications.
- Auto-SV Conflict and Auto-SV-Release: These anti-slamming features create a SV conflict if there is not a corresponding LSR. Once the valid LSR is received, the SV is automatically released.
- Auto-Activate: Eliminate the activation step by allowing customers to pre-set a due date.