Privacy-preserving Data Connectivity for Empowered Analytics
Clean Room Export connects granular and distributed data sources including media logs, site data, enrichment data, and 1st-party data in a privacy-safe, PII-less format.
Neustar uses identity resolution, data normalization, and pseudonymization to provide direct access to raw event-level data at scale from both online and offline signals, and enriches that data with n-party attributes. This data is provided in a flexible, portable, and normalized format to take it into your choice of analytics and environments, providing a warehouse of information for deriving actionable insights, building audiences, and measuring marketing performance.
Consolidate views across your data:
- Digital measurement data, including desktop, video, mobile impressions, visits, and conversions
- 1st-, 2nd-, and 3rd-party data attributes
- Pseudonymized offline data
- Identity resolved into our Neustar OneID at both the household and individual levels
- Data Unification: Affords privacy-safe centralization of data by collecting, de-duplicating, normalizing, and pseudonymizing data from multiple sources
- Flexibility and Neutrality: Allows brands to take control of their data and analytical models within their environment, providing independence from media-buying platforms
- Enrichment: Provides access to 2nd- and 3rd-party data sources, including Neustar’s leading identity enrichment data as well as numerous valuable data providers via a data marketplace
- Activation: Syndicates to and measures data from all channels, and manages omnichannel marketing from a single point
- Experience: Creates a connected customer experience by using everything you know about a person to inform all the decisions and personalized interactions that you’re delivering across all touchpoints