STIR/SHAKEN FAQs for Enterprises
The new regulations that require voice service providers to implement STIR/SHAKEN call authentication will have a dramatic impact on enterprises – your legitimate outbound calls may be mistakenly blocked or tagged as spam!
As a leader in the industry, our experts often receive similar questions from Enterprises about STIR/SHAKEN. Download the eBook to learn their answers to:
- What is STIR/SHAKEN?
- Is there a difference between robocalls and spoofed calls?
- Why is STIR/SHAKEN the best way to stop illegal spoofing?
- How will STIR/SHAKEN impact legitimate use cases of call spoofing, such as displaying a toll-free call back number?
- What are the regulations that require STIR/SHAKEN?
- What types of calls does STIR/SHAKEN address? How will non-IP calls be handled?
- How are calls addressed with STIR/SHAKEN?
- What regions are using STIR/SHAKEN?
- How will consumers be impacted by STIR/SHAKEN?
- How will enterprises by impacted by STIR/SHAKEN?
- What should enterprises do about STIR/SHAKEN?
- What solutions are available to help enterprises improve contact rates?