STIR/SHAKEN FAQs for CSPs
Neustar is an approved Certification Authority and co-author of the STIR certificate management standards. We play an integral role in the governance structure for STIR/SHAKEN and are at the forefront of the industry's quest to mitigate illegal robocalling and call spoofing.
Download the eBook to learn our experts’ answers to:
- What is STIR/SHAKEN?
- How does STIR/SHAKEN stop illegally spoofed calls?
- How do call regulations impact communication service providers?
- Why is STIR/SHAKEN the best solution to stop illegal caller ID spoofing?
- What types of calls does STIR/SHAKEN address? How will non-IP calls be handled?
- How are calls attested to with STIR/SHAKEN?
- How can a service provider implement STIR/SHAKEN if they only have traditional TDM , and not SIP ?
- What regions have adopted STIR/SHAKEN?
- What should service providers do to implement STIR/SHAKEN?
- What solutions are available to help service providers implement STIR/SHAKEN?