Robocall Mitigation FAQs for CSPs
Countdown to Compliance
Communications Service Providers (CSPs) of all sizes have been tasked with the responsibility of implementing STIR/SHAKEN call authentication and robocall mitigation solutions by June 2021.
However, with multiple reports issued by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), it’s tough to keep up with the latest rules and regulations.
We put together the top seven robocall mitigation FAQs with answers from our industry experts to help you address requirements and meet the countdown to compliance:
- How am I doing compared to other carriers?
- What did the TRACED Act mandate?
- What’s different now that the FCC issued their Second Report and Order?
- Is there a specific checklist of requirements to follow?
- Should a carrier implement robocall mitigation even if they weren’t given an extension?
- If a CSP has deployed STIR/SHAKEN, do they also need to implement robocall mitigation?
- What are the benefits of implementing a robocall mitigation solution?
Download the FAQs today!
Learn more about Neustar Robocall Mitigation Solutions.