Robocall Mitigation FAQs for CSPs
Countdown to Compliance
Communications Service Providers (CSPs) of all sizes were tasked with implementing STIR/SHAKEN call authentication and robocall mitigation solutions by June 2021. And, they must file certifications in the FCC’s new Robocall Mitigation Database about what actions they’ve taken – or face consequences.
However, with multiple reports issued by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), it’s tough to keep up with the latest rules and regulations.
We put together the top eight robocall mitigation FAQs with answers from our industry experts to help you address requirements and meet the countdown to compliance:
- How am I doing compared to other carriers?
- What did the TRACED Act mandate?
- What’s different now that the FCC issued their Second Report and Order?
- Is there a specific checklist of requirements to follow?
- What are the consequences of non-compliance?
- If a carrier received an extension, do they need to implement robocall mitigation?
- If a CSP implements STIR/SHAKEN by the deadline, do they need to implement a robocall mitigation solution?
- What are the benefits of implementing a robocall mitigation solution?
Download the FAQs today!
Learn more about Neustar Robocall Mitigation Solutions.