Marketing measurement has evolved beyond last-touch credit. Increasingly, marketers are looking to create an ensemble of measurement approaches to create a unified view of customer interaction and develop complex cross-channel analytics to information personalization efforts, next best action, and deeper engagement with their customers. Neustar commissioned Forrester Research to share its insights into the evolution of marketing performance measurement through a Q&A with Tina Moffett, senior analyst.
Read this brief to learn:
- The current state of marketing measurement
- How to develop a marketing measurement strategy
- The marketing measurement and insights tools available to help build a measurement strategy
- The measurement workflow and organizational support needed to succeed
- How to constantly improve standards in marketing measurement and insights