Webinar: What Every Marketer Needs to Know About the FCC's New TCPA Laws
Marketers face considerable challenges in complying with the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA). Over the last few years, the cost of non-compliance has risen dramatically due to the rapid increase in the amount of litigation around TCPA and the very large settlements associated with class action litigation.
In addition, on June 18 the FCC issued new requirements for those engaged in text and telemarketing. What do these new rulings mean to your company? Is your company at risk when making automated outbound calls or sending texts? Is your company taking the right steps to mitigate TCPA risks? Get the answers to these questions and more in this webinar from Neustar, the source for authoritative, real time consumer contact information.
On Wednesday, August 5 at 2:00pm ET, the Mobile Marketing Association will host the webinar FCC Proposes New TCPA Laws—What Every Marketer Needs to Know About The Telephone Consumer Protection Act. During the webinar, Becky Burr, Neustar Chief Privacy Officer and former Federal Trade Commission employee; Mitch Young, Neustar Senior Director, Risk & Identity; and Tom Nowaczyk, Neustar Business Assurance Product Management, will provide insight into the FCC’s new requirements and share best practices to help retailers avoid costly class action lawsuits.
Attendees will learn:
- What marketers need to know about the FCC’s new regulations under TCPA
- What the one call exception/text for reassigned numbers means and what is the impact?
- What are the special exemptions that the FCC announced?
- How are text and short message services (“SMS”) impacted?
- What steps can your company take to mitigate TCPA risk?
- Why verifying consumer data is critical to both risk mitigation and operational efforts
- How the constant change in consumer data requires the most extensive, up-to-date and accurate data
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to get the latest on TCPA information for marketers.