Neustar News Roundup for the Week of June 21st
Below are highlighted stories from this week's Neustar news coverage.
- 031 – What’s Keeping Security Leaders Up at Night? DDoS, Ransomware, 5G, and Security Employment
- Here's why paying ransomware hackers might actually not be that bad
- Would companies even abide by a ransomware payments ban?
- Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP) News: 21 June 2021
- Most organizations would pay in the event of a ransomware attack
- 60% of organisations would consider paying in the event of a ransomware attack
- Most businesses would pay up following a ransomware attack
- 60 percent of organizations would consider paying in the event of a ransomware attack