Ad Council Announces New Members of Board of Directors
The Ad Council, a non-profit organization and the largest U.S. producer of national public service campaigns, announced today new members that were elected to their Board of Directors last Thursday. The board is led by Chair, Margo Georgiadis, President, Americas, Google, Inc.
New members of the Ad Council Board of Directors include:
- Elizabeth Weil, Managing Partner, 137 Ventures
- Ed Erhardt, President, Global Sales and Marketing, ESPN
- Tim Castelli, President, National Sales/Marketing and Partnerships, iHeartMedia
- Tamara Ingram, Chief Executive Officer, J. Walter Thompson
- Ty Shay, Chief Marketing Officer, LifeLock
- Scott L. Kauffman, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, MDC Partners.
- Steven Wolfe Pereira, Chief Marketing and Communications Officer, Neustar
- Seth Rogin, President and Chief Executive Officer, Nucleus Marketing Solutions
- Cory Treffiletti, Vice President, Marketing and Partner Solutions, Oracle
- Jon Kaplan, Head of Global Sales, Pinterest
- Konrad Feldman, Chief Executive Officer and Co-founder, Quantcast
- Diego Scotti, Chief Marketing Officer, Verizon
The Ad Council produces over 40 national public service communications programs annually on behalf of non-profit organizations and federal government agencies. Ad agencies donate their strategic and creative talent, media organizations donate valuable ad space and time, and corporations provide additional campaign exposure opportunities. The Board of Directors is comprised of a prestigious group of senior marketing and media executives that provide expertise, insights and financial support to ensure campaigns are effective and impactful.
"We are thrilled to announce these new board members who are innovators and visionaries in the marketing, media and creative communities. Their insights will be invaluable to the Ad Council and our social good campaigns," said Lisa Sherman, President and CEO of the Ad Council.
The Ad Council
The Ad Council has a rich history of marshaling volunteer talent from the advertising and media industries to deliver critical messages to the American public. Having produced literally thousands of PSA campaigns addressing the most pressing social issues of the day, the Ad Council has affected, and continues to effect, tremendous positive change by raising awareness, inspiring action and saving lives. To learn more about the Ad Council and its campaigns, visit www.adcouncil.org, like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter or view our PSAs on YouTube.
View the original version on PR Newswire.