Acxiom and MarketShare Announce Cross-Channel Attribution Partnership
Joining Acxiom data connectivity leadership with MarketShare attribution intelligence, marketers will connect digital touchpoints to offline results.
Los Angeles, California - MarketShare, the global leader in marketing analytics software for enterprise, announced a new strategic partnership with Acxiom, a leader in harnessing the powerful potential of data, to empower advertisers to optimize digital marketing for bricks-and-mortar sales.
The partnership begins with a specialized integration, now live, between the MarketShare DecisionCloud™ enterprise analytics platform and LiveRamp Connect, Acxiom’s next generation data onboarding and connectivity service. Aligning MarketShare analytics models directly with Acxiom customer data, the integration provides the ready infrastructure to quickly onboard that data into MarketShare DecisionCloud’s cross-channel attribution application.
With the integration, Acxiom will now offer MarketShare DecisionCloud to leading clients who need to pinpoint the digital media opportunities that best drive offline sales, complete with reporting and programmatic capabilities to help advertisers immediately turn insight into action.
This integration works as follows:
- LiveRamp Connect links a brand’s offline purchase data to consumer-level campaign data from more than 130 digital marketing platforms in a privacy-compliant way.
- MarketShare DecisionCloud analyzes this data to calculate how each engagement along the path to purchase contributes to offline and online business results.
- MarketShare DecisionCloud translates these calculations into advertiser-specific, consumer-segment focused digital marketing plans— encompassing marketing outlets including digital display, search, social media, and addressable TV—for optimal bricks-and-mortar and online revenue.
- Customers receive these insights through highly intuitive and actionable MarketShare DecisionCloud reporting and dashboards.
- MarketShare DecisionCloud also passes these plans to LiveRamp Connect for automated advertising opportunities, including targeting that amplifies efforts dramatically by engaging audiences with similar profiles to the ones already analyzed.
“For any business with offline sales channels, identifying which online levers will drive optimal bricks-and-mortar results is absolutely critical,” said William Merchan, SVP Strategic Alliances & GM Dynamic Pricing, MarketShare. “By joining Acxiom’s highly sophisticated view of the customer journey with MarketShare’s cross-channel attribution capabilities, we’re empowering marketing that drives sales across all channels more effectively than ever before.”
Advertisers wishing to learn about the product can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About MarketShareMarketShare helps marketers grow revenue. Combining advanced analytics technology, scientific leadership and deep domain expertise, MarketShare enables large companies to measure, predict and dramatically improve Marketing’s impact on revenue—typically generating a 20%-30% improvement in marketing effectiveness and 3%-4% revenue increase, yielding a 3x-50x first-year ROI. Widely considered the market leader, MarketShare helps direct tens of billions of marketing investment dollars globally. To learn more about MarketShare, visit www.marketshare.com. For further details on MarketShare’s ever-growing list of world class partnerships for distribution, knowledge integration and execution, visit www.marketshare.com/company/partners .
Acxiom is an enterprise data, analytics and software-as-a-service company that uniquely fuse trust, experience and scale to fuel data-driven results. For over 40 years, Acxiom has been an innovator in harnessing the most important sources and uses of data to strengthen connections between people, businesses and their partners. Utilizing a channel and media neutral approach, we leverage cutting-edge, data-oriented products and services to maximize customer value. Every week, Acxiom powers more than a trillion transactions that enable better living for people and better results for our 7,000+ global clients. For more information about Acxiom, visit Acxiom.com. Acxiom is a registered trademark of Acxiom Corporation.
For more information, contact: